Monday, September 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Colton!

Colton turned TWO on the 21st of September (yes I know I am way behind). I can't believe my little boy isn't so little anymore. He is growing up so fast and amazes me with everything new he learns everyday. We went to the Dr for his annual checkup and he is right on track. His stats are Weight: 27.5 50th percentile Height: 50th percentile. He is talking more and more and can defintiley let you know what he wants and when he wants it. Some of his favorite things are Barney, "melmo", playing baseball, playing with anyone and everyone's toes and feet, anything that involves outdoors, football, coloring, reading, playing hide and seek (more the hiding part), being Grandpas helper, and dancing among other things. He is all boy and is very active. He is very rarely sitting still. Some of my favorite things he says are "hiya momma", "hide hide hide", "ta-ta", "I wanna osicle", "I did it!"


I feel so lucky and very blessed to be this child's mom. I can't imagine (and don't want too) where my life would be without him. He is my buddy and best friend. I love spending time with him and getting to know him while watching him grow.

1 comment:

  1. That is such a cute picture of you two! He is growing up so fast.

    ReplyDelete

Voting