Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Colton and I had a great Halloween. The Utes had a home game this year at 6:00 (DUMB planning if you ask me) so my Mom and Terry were up at the tailgate lot. I took Colton up there so everyone could see him then he got to Trick-or-Treat around the lot. He was so funny and cute! He understood the concept perfectly...grab as much candy as they will let you, put it in your bucket, when they make you stop move on to the next people! Good thing he was one cute Monkey! After we left there we went to my Aunt Connie's, Nev's house, then to my dads house where we stayed and watched the game and helped pass out candy. It was a lot of fun this year and am excited for next year when he will understand it even more. Who knows maybe next year I'll even let him have a piece of his candy (yes I know I'm the mean mom that doesn't let their child have sugar)! Although there have been no complaints from Terry since he got all of Colton's loot!
Here are some pictures from our day
Starting off..
I love my Monkey"Crazy dance lady" (if you have ever gone to the games you will know who she is) "Give me candy!!"

3 comments:

  1. It does get more fun the older kids get. Van loved it this year, but was excited that next year we get to take our baby with us. That is dumb planning to have a game on Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little guy! I too must say that as they get older it gets even better.=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutie!! Wish we could've seen him in person.
    Thanks for the cute Halloween card. We're running out of room on our fridge! I love that you send us so many pictures. :) Keep 'em coming. If the fridge gets too full, we'll start on the cabinets. :)

    ReplyDelete

Voting