Friday, October 30, 2009

Carving Pupmkins

We carved our pumpkins on Wednesday night.
Colton was a GREAT helper!He loved the ooey gooey guts of the pumpkin and apparently thought they were delicious as he kept trying to eat them!He was very concentrated and was helping design and carve the pumpkin also.Our finished productand because I think he is sooo cute! I love that everything feels new and exciting again when I get to share it with Colton. I am sad he is growing up so fast but loving every new stage he hits. He has such a funny and loving personality which makes spending my days and nights with him sooo much fun!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously you look so skinny...totally jealous! AND I already told you how your pictures of Colton make me excited to have our baby boy! =)

    ReplyDelete

Voting