Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!

We had a great New Year's Eve this year!
We stayed home and had The Jacobs, The Campbell's, and Terry's brother Larry over.
We ate yummy Mexican food and played Band Hero. Lucas and Colton really got into the music and had control of the mic most of the night. I love when Colton gets to spend time with Lucas because he loves him so much! He always wants to give him hugs and kisses...poor Lucas yet he is so patient with him! After I saw what jammies Lucas was going to wear I realized Colton had matching ones so we had them be twinners. We can't wait for May when Ron and Shamie really will be adding little twin girls to their family!

We had a lot of fun and although both Colton and I were in bed by 11:00 it was a great way to ring in the new year







1 comment:

  1. Rhiannon and Eisley wore matching PJ's too! My mom bought them the cutest nightgowns with slippers for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Voting