Sunday, November 21, 2010

The End of an Era

On October 7th, 2010 a huge chapter in my life came to an end. It was my last day at Bed Bath and Beyond. I have worked for this company since I was a Junior in High School. I have learned a lot, grown up there and have made a lot of good friends and memories. Although it was sad I am happy to move on and begin a new chapter in my life. Maria and Brenda surprised me with a little going away surprise. I love those girls so much and will be sad when I don't get to see them everyday. They have been there for me in my highest highs and also my lowest lows. I will never forget the advice Brenda gave me when I was going through one of my toughest times ever.
Before the tears:


Was: Bed Bath Employee Now: Not!

Tim and I, he has taught me a lot and has helped me grow up!

We went out the Saturday after to celebrate my last day and also Maria's 30th birthday. We went to a bar in Lehi to watch (our band) The Hard Rockin' Johnsons. It was A LOT of fun and we had a good time laughing and dancing.



I will always love these girls and I know we will be friends for a very long time to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting