Saturday, September 17, 2011

Happiest Place on Earth! Day Two

On our second day at Disneyland our cousins The Jacobs and Campbells were able to come out and join us. Colton was so excited to go to Disneyland with Lucas. On the walk over they were so excited they couldn't even walk straight. Colton kept showing Lucas all the signs with the characters pictures on it and they were jumping up and down! That morning we went to the breakfast at Paradise Pier Hotel with some of the characters. That was SO MUCH FUN and I recomeend it to anyone! To be able to see Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy and Stitch with no lines and for as long as we liked was great! Even three days later Colton was talking about how Minnie sat at the table at ate with us. Colton and Lucas were up at the front dancing when Mickey and Pluto walked over and started dancing with them. It was so cute and I got some really great video!







After breakfast we went over to Disneyland to meet the grandparents and to spend the day on all the kid rides. We went on all the kid rides, over to Toonland to play and over to the Winnie the Pooh ride. After we it up all those rides it was about 7:00, since there was a very small line at Splash Mountain some of the people decided to ride that. While they were going on that ride I took Colton up to some of the stores to see if I could find us both a shirt to wear for the next day. The poor kid was so exhausted that as soon as I picked him up (since I was a mean mom and wouldn't push a stroller for him and made him walk) he fell asleep. I then sat on a bench and waited about 30 minutes for everyone to go on Indiana Jones and then we all went on the Jungle Cruise. At that time the park was just about to close so we headed back to the hotel. Since Colton is so big now and heavy there was no way I was going to be able to carry him all the way back to the hotel. Since he was just so tired, and kind of a momma's boy, he wouldn't let anyone else carry him. Luckily my step dad rocks and hurried back to the hotel while my mom and I waited for him to come back with the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting