Monday, August 27, 2012

First Day of Preschool

I can not believe Colton is old enough to be going to Preschool! Time really does need to slow down because I am NOT ready to let my baby grow up!

When I asked him what he wanted to be when he grew up he answered with NO hesitation: A Power Ranger!

He was SO excited about starting. He would tell me he needed to pack a lunch for school and that he was going to take a nap when he was there. I had to explain to him he wasn't going to be there that long!
I dropped him off and he was just ready to run right in and sit down, no hug or anything! *tear* I walked away and shed a few tears and went back to work for a few hours. When I went back a couple hours later he ran out and was SO excited about how much fun he had! He said he painted, read a scary Scooby Doo story with five Wolves, sang songs and got a cupcake!
 
I am so glad he had fun and is excited to go back and I just love his teachers so far! Here is to a successful first school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting