Sunday, August 5, 2012

Park City.

Saturday we had a BUSY day! We woke up early and headed up to Park City to spend the day. We met Kirk and Aimee had Squatters and had some brunch. The view from the windows in that restaurant was amazing! We then went to the Park City Resort and did the Coaster and Alpine Slide. I had never done either and I was pleasantly surprised with how FUN it was! Colton LOVED the rides and was really sad we could only go down them once (the only bad thing I have to say about it is WOW it was expensive!!).

Brunch at Squatters
Coming down from the Coaster
Getting ready to go down the Alpine Slide
We then headed over to my companies summer party in Jeremy Ranch. It was lots of fun eating good BBQ, letting the kids play in the bounce houses, playing Ladder Golf, trying out hula hoops and spending time with people outside of the work environment.

Hula Hooping

 That night Karlee was AMAZING and came and got Colton and took him to the Derby in Coalville so I could spend the night in Park City with just adults. Gina and I along with Kirk and Aimee got a room so we didn't have to drive back down. We headed up to The Canyons where they have free concerts every Friday and Saturday night. I had never been there in the summer and HOLY COW! My life was changed, I can't believe I had been missing this my whole life. I can honestly say I have never felt more in place than I did at that moment. The music was great but the people were even better! It was so chill and relaxing and I just felt like it was Zen. Yes, I realize how ridiculous this sounds but I can't explain the feeling I got while I was up there in words. I do know that I plan on going up every chance I get the rest of the summer and am sad it is already August but now I know for next year! After the concert we went back bowling at Jupiter Bowling. That bowling alley is swanky!! So much fun but by the time we were half way through the second game we were DONE! I think the whole week of non stop going just caught up with us! We finished up and went back to the room and crashed. I had an AMAZING week but man am I exhausted!! It will nice to get back to my routine and rest up for a few days!
Listening to some music
The ride up the Gondola
Aimee and Kirk
The ride back down the Gondola
Bowling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting