Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Getting Started



So I'm not sure how to start a blog but I thought I would try. I don't promise it will be very exciting or updated to often but I do think it is a great way to keep in touch with people.




Too start I have a nine month old son, Colton Lewis Hernandez



He is definatley the best thing that has ever happened to me and the love of my life! I couldn't imagine my life without him or what I did before him. He is a mover and shaker and quite the performer. He can put a smile on your face by just looking at him because he is probably pulling some silly face or making some weird noise then laughing when he realizes you are looking at him. He pulls himself up on anything that is stable and walks all around furniture. He has started crawling up stairs and is trying to figure out the walking thing. He says "mama" all the time but (although I will tell myself otherwise) probably doesn't associate that "mama" is me.


We are excited Summer has started and hope to do lots of fun things throughout it! We have gone camping, swimming, and gone to the park lots. He loves the swings!
We also plan on going to the zoo soon so if anyone would like to join us just let us know!
That's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting