Monday, September 21, 2009

1st Birthday Party!

Yesterday I had Colton's 1st birthday party. I did a Monkey themed party and it turned out great! I rented a pavilion and had it at Winchester Park and once the wind died down it was perfect weather. There was a playground for the kids and we did a pinata. Since I don't know how to do collage pictures (and don't have the patience to figure it out) here are probably WAY too many pictures to enjoy. Note: I am NOT Holly Homemaker and made the cakes so I'm quite proud ;)

Colton had never really had sugar until he had this cake...yes...he enjoyed it!

Can we say SPOILED!

Yes there are three of those dogs and I had bought him one making his grand total four. I guess great minds think alike!

THANK YOU to everyone who came and made his day special. Thank you to my parents for all their help and especially THANK YOU to Maria who helped plan, shop, setup, and calm me down! I could not have asked for a better day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting