Friday, September 4, 2009

Can I get a Woot Woot?!


Doesn't he look thrilled :)

Yesterday was the first Utah home game of the season. I have been looking forward to taking Colton to these since I found out I was pregnant! He was too little last year so yesterday the time was finally here! He went up tailgating six hours before the game and made it all the way until the fourth quarter before he was just too tired to keep cheering (it was ten o'clock though so I was impressed we made it that long!) He loved cheering and clapped right along with everyone. We had a ton of fun and I hope there is a few more games with good enough weather I can take him to this year.

3 comments:

  1. What a good boy to hang out for so long!
    Did they win?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I probably should have put that. Yes they won! 15 game winning streak, logest in the nation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a lot of fun! GO UTES!!!

    ReplyDelete

Voting