Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Day

We had a GREAT Christmas.

Short story...Got up. Waited for everyone else to wake up. Saw what Santa brought which was a hit (man that Santa is a smart cookie). Opened gifts. Took a break to watch Barney. Took a nap. Ate brunch. Opened the rest of the gifts. Played with said gifts. Went and saw Grandma Lambert. Came home and played and ate the rest of the night.

I LOVED my Christmas this year. I love Colton and am so grateful to have him in my life. The way his face lite up when he saw his kitchen and the way he said "WOW" with wide eyes when he opened his gifts made my heart melt. Christmas would have been pretty boring without him. There are A LOT of pictures so I will just choose a few of my favorites.

Grandma was entertained by Elmo more than Colton was all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting