Saturday, December 5, 2009

Happy Birthday!!

Yesterday was my beautiful mom's birthday. Our family is not big on birthdays and usually we don't do anything special. This year we had decided we were going to go to "Zoo Lights" at the Hogle Zoo but since it was sooo cold and Colton has a cough and runny nose we decided to wait until next week. We went to Sweet Tomatoes instead and drove around and looked at Christmas lights. We went to the house in Murray that coordinates music to his lights (way cool) and "The Night Before Christmas" street in Taylorsville. Colton loves looking at the lights and gets excited when he sees them.


We love my Mom very much and are so grateful to her. She does so much for us and I don't know how I would have survived the last couple months without her. I am very lucky to have someone there for me and supporting me in all my decisions I make. Colton is very lucky to have such a great Grandma who loves him very much. She does so much for him and he loves playing with her every day. I know they have special moments in the day and I am so grateful that I can go to work knowing that Colton is in such great hands.
We love Grandma!

1 comment:

  1. So glad that you have your Mom. I am jealous of your awesome relationship. Cherish it. =)

    ReplyDelete

Voting