Sunday, May 9, 2010

Accomplishment

I did it!

I ran my first 5k

Jena and I did Race for the Cure yesterday and I feel great about it! It was an amazing and beautiful thing to see so many people down there for one reason. I also was ecstatic that I finished my 5k. I didn't run the whole time but I think we finished in about 35 minutes which is great for me! One year ago on this week is when I decided to change my lifestyle and I am so glad I could mark that occasion with such a big accomplishment with a friend who means the world to me. Thank you Jena I had a blast!

2 comments:

  1. Dude, that guy is totally checking out your butt1 The least he could have done was check out your boobs since that's what the race was for!! Thanks for doing it with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly am so proud of you! That is so great. I really have the goal to do it one day and hopefully will soon. I can't wait to see you and Ron run Murray Fun Days in July.

    ReplyDelete

Voting