Thursday, May 27, 2010

This might be ridiculous...

but I FINALLY mowed my first lawn.
I know I should probably be embarrassed that I'm turning 25 in a few weeks and I have yet to do this but I have never needed to. That is what brothers, dads, landlords, boyfriends are for right?!? In an effort to keep busy and help out a little more around my house I offered to give it a go. I loved it! Colton also loved it. I had got him his own play mower but he had no interest in that one. He wanted to push the real thing! I did realize that I will always have to live close to my parents so Colton can come over and do this for them when they are old and feeble :)

Proof I did it!
Don't mind the gym clothes or wet hair...

1 comment:

  1. I am almost 35 and have STILL never mowed a lawn. Is that bad? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Voting