Wednesday, July 14, 2010

It's Time...

To go
Private
that is...
I have been debating it for awhile and have decided that although I love keeping my friends and family updated on our oh-so-exciting life I don't really like strangers being updated.
I hate that when you go private you no longer get news feeds in google reader but oh well...I mostly do this for my own journaling reasons anyhow. Please let me know if you are interested in being invited. I don't want anyone to feel like they can't read this blog. As long as I have an idea of who you are I will definitely "invite" you no problems! I'm giving it two weeks then bye bye creepy Internet stalker land!!

6 comments:

  1. I wanna read...if you don't find me oh so creepy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm pretty creepy but would love it if you kept me on the list! jeenyus10@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please add me. ashlkirkham@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to keep following!! :) maili_marsden@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Voting