Monday, June 11, 2012

Arizona April 2012

Colton and I got to go down to Mesa Arizona for a week to visit my step sister Jenny and her family. My dad and Step mom recently purchased a winter home down there so we were lucky enough to get to stay with them and check their new house out. Here is our trip in pictures...

Phoenix Zoo

 Justin was so very happy as you can tell!

 At an old Western town (I forgot the name)

 Watching a gun show, it was a little loud
 All the Grandkids. Michelle, Colton, Justin and Brandon
 Another petting zoo

Swimming!

 Our last night!
 Colton and Grandpa Vance
 Colton and Grandma Margie and Grandpa Vance

 Grandpa Vance and Grandma Margie with their Grandkids
 Colton LOVES his Aunt Jenny!
and his cousin Michelle..

 and Uncle Rick!
 My dad, the goofball!

 We love "Baby Justin"!
 One last swim before we go home
 on the way to the airport, these two loved each other and miss each other!
I also had the opportunity to see my nephew Brandon perform in his last high school play. They did Into the Woods and it was amazing! I am constantly blown away at his talent! He graduated in May and is headed to BYU (much to my dismay) fully paid by multiple scholarships! I am very proud of him!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting